KU NFL Flag Partners
The Spring Season is postponed. All registrations will be honored for the following season.
The season is pushed back until this over: All registrations will be honored for the following season.
We do not prepare for things like this. We have already bought everything for the season. We will not be issuing refunds. We are not canceling the season. We are pushing the season back until this is over. Please wait to hear from us, as we will communicate when we know more information. (Our refund policy is under the about section)
During this time of growing concern, we believe it is our role and responsibility to prioritize the health and well-being of our community members.
We are requiring all Parents, Players, Flag Staff, and guests who are not feeling well or have any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath to stay home until they are feeling better, and to follow up with their healthcare provider.
Like you, we are closely following the news and monitoring the virus’ impact on our community. We are committed to continuing to take the necessary and recommended precaution and to stay in communication with you.
At this time, there is no plan for program cancellations. We are pushing practice back one week and starting the season on March 30th contingent upon fields and schools being open. If fields and schools are closed the season will be pushed back and extended based on our area school district policies. Coaches will still be given there rosters and asked to reach out to there parents to introduce themselves.
Our priority as an organization is to ensure the health and safety of our members and the communities we represent.
We look forward to a healthy, outdoor season.
Start Date TBD
End Date TBD